Dr Wehbe combines her world-rank global MBA with 20+years of experience in psychiatry, with her interest in safe practice and digital data security, when working with professionals who have a busy career and who travel nationally and internationally.
Dr Wehbe consulted, treated and facilitated successful career growth for a number of professionals, business owners and corporate executives. Dr Wehbe provides an efficient and successful input into the complex medico-legal and industrial matters, with the most optimal outcomes for her patients.
Dr Wehbe brings expertise in:
- Consulting professionals who are based or travel in Australia and overseas
- Management of complex health issues and career in executive corporate employees.
- Facilitation, overseeing and managing the process of return to work for a range of professionals and corporate patients and clients
- Psychology of corporate leadership
- Medico-legal and insurance systems dilemmas
- Sensitive data security for professionals who prefer to keep their health confidential
- Digital sessions and other secure distant services available
- Corporate psychiatry: career management,
burn out, group dynamics, redundancy
- ‘Global mobility’ patients (travelling,
- Executive Career transitions
- Medico-legal complexities
- Loss of working capacity: return to the optimal health and wealth
- Linking health with successful career
- Merging mental and physical health